Sunday, September 25, 2016

Weather It Is (Cooling Breezes)

Good Evening:

There are wonderful cooling breezes this evening, as front moves in from west.

This means that our warm fall weather will be more like fall weather until about mid week.

Temperatures should then warm a bit as winds takes on a more easterly direction.

Looking ahead to the start of the new year: there is a 20% chance of rain.  However, there is an 80% chance that the weather will simply be warm and sunny.  Will the optimists please stand up, no matter which side you are on...!

My son asked me the other day why I tuck my shirt in.  I wanted to tell him that I didn't want to look like a slob, but held my tongue -- because I asked myself the following: when everyone looks like a slob is anyone really a slob?  My guess is yes, but who am I to say.

We've written in the past that that young ladies are wise, but wives are the wisest of all. So, here's my question: why is it that husbands will listen to their wives when they are told to take out the garbage, but when given really wise advice like they "don't do 'that'," they do it anyway.  In other words, why do they forget that men are perfect but only because expectations are really low, while wives really are wise.

Barry Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.